Senior IT-Consultant Information Security & Compliance
Terms Of Employment
Who we are:
We are a management consulting company from the Rhein Main area in Germany and serve mainly our clients of banking, finance and IT sectors in Germany. Our consulting & advisory services focus on strategy, organizational and IT projects to bring our best to meet the needs of our medium-sized and listed company clients.
What we do:
Our consultants work very closely with our clients - both at an international level and on-site. At MeJuvante, we are dedicated to supporting our clients in a wide array of project phases. We are also deeply aware that excellence is optimally achieved by satisfactory working environment, so we provide you with a balanced working atmosphere and sustainable trainings.
Work with us:
We are a rapidly expanding company and therefore always striving for progress. We encourage you to play an active role in our future and to move us forward. We all have the opportunity for professional career development and are well prepared to embrace new challenges that will shape the strategies and market position of you and MeJuvante.
As a consulting company specializing in banking and the insurance industry, we stand for experienced consultants and developers with a strong focus on IT with solid banking knowledge.
To support our management, we are currently looking for Bangalore and Remote India, with the option to work in the EU and Germany:
- Supporting our clients in the preparation of risk-oriented audit planning.
- This concerns in particular the IT systems and subsystems installed and to be implemented as well as the processes and internal control systems relevant to banking.
- Elaboration of methods, audit questionnaires and programmes in the subject areas of system analysis, system testing, programming and automated processing to ensure compliance with relevant rules and standards
- Preparation of audit reports, presentation of audit findings and recommendations in compliance with internal and external audit guidelines and principles external auditing guidelines and principles
- Assuming the role of IT coordinator and instructing departmental staff on issues and development trends and development trends
- Preparing and carrying out plan audits, special audits and consultations in all areas of information processing and communication technology as well as IT-supported organisational, technical and business processesbusiness processes
- Assessing the regularity, effectiveness and efficiency of data processing as well as the effectiveness of IT risk management and the internal control system (ICS).
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics, industrial engineering, Economics or comparable qualification
- Extensive knowledge of auditing, several years of experience in planning, conducting anddocumentation of examinations, especially IT examinations
- Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge in information processing and communication technology, especially in the IT environment of banks (application, infrastructure, comms).
- Business management knowledge in the area of bank-oriented processes
- Experience in project management
- Confident appearance and high sense of responsibility as well as very good presentation skills
- Very good communication skills, in particular high argumentation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness
- Our project language is English, so you should have already audited in German and English-speaking environments.
• a promising career for professional, ongoing learning and development opportunities
• a highly motivated team with collaborative teamwork
• an innovative company culture with flat organization hierarchy and agile work practices
Are you interested in this exciting job?
Please send your CV to email@example.com.