MeJuvante │ Business Intelligence Developer (m/f/d)
Terms Of Employment
Who we are:
We are a management consulting company from the Rhein Main area in Germany and serve mainly our clients of banking, finance and IT sectors in Germany. Our consulting & advisory services focus on strategy, organizational and IT projects to bring our best to meet the needs of our medium-sized and listed company clients.
What we do:
Our consultants work very closely with our clients - both at an international level and on-site. At MeJuvante, we are dedicated to supporting our clients in a wide array of project phases. We are also deeply aware that excellence is optimally achieved by satisfactory working environment, so we provide you with a balanced working atmosphere and sustainable trainings.
Work with us:
We are a rapidly expanding company and therefore always striving for progress. We encourage you to play an active role in our future and to move us forward. We all have the opportunity for professional career development and are well prepared to embrace new challenges that will shape the strategies and market position of you and MeJuvante.
As a consulting company specializing in banking and the insurance industry, we stand for experienced consultants and developers with a strong focus on IT with solid banking knowledge.
To support our management, we are currently looking for Bangalore and Remote India, with the option to work in the EU and Germany:
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data like data warehousing
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or equivalent work experience ideally in the banking industry.
- A minimum of 6+ years of industry experience is preferred
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist using Microsoft Power BI
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks
- Familiarity with BI technologies like Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI, Tableau and BI tools
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Familiarity/Experience with Python Language is good to have.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
• a promising career for professional, ongoing learning and development opportunities
• a highly motivated team with collaborative teamwork
• an innovative company culture with flat organization hierarchy and agile work practices
Are you interested in this exciting job?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (6196) 777 17 10