Project Manager (m/w/d)
Terms Of Employment
Who we are:
We are a management consulting company from the Rhein Main area in Germany and serve mainly our clients of banking, finance and IT sectors in Germany. Our consulting & advisory services focus on strategy, organizational and IT projects to bring our best to meet the needs of our medium-sized and listed company clients.
What we do:
Our consultants work very closely with our clients - both at an international level and on-site. At MeJuvante, we are dedicated to supporting our clients in a wide array of project phases. We are also deeply aware that excellence is optimally achieved by satisfactory working environment, so we provide you with a balanced working atmosphere and sustainable trainings.
Work with us:
We are a rapidly expanding company and therefore always striving for progress. We encourage you to play an active role in our future and to move us forward. We all have the opportunity for professional career development and are well prepared to embrace new challenges that will shape the strategies and market position of you and MeJuvante.
As a consulting company specializing in banking and the insurance industry, we stand for experienced consultants and developers with a strong focus on IT with solid banking knowledge.
To support our management, we are currently looking for Bangalore and Remote India, with the option to work in the EU and Germany:
- Business management support.
- Plan management support.
- Project management support.
- Risk management support.
- Project management of innovative product and/or infrastructure project.
- Change and release management support.
- Have a Bachelor degree (or above) in Economics, IT, Finance, Business Administration or the equivalent.
- Excellent English communication skills (C1)
- Knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in the field of financial markets, securities settlement systems, payment settlement systems or collateral management systems in either the private sector or the public sector
- Knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in (IT) Production/Product Management
- Excellent skills of MS Office inclusive MS Project
- Ideally more than 2 years of experience in a business environment with English as the main working language
Further skills as a plus:
- Good knowledge in the identification, definition, management and monitoring of project/operational risks and issues as well as more than 2 years of relevant experience
- Well knowledge of IT application and lifecycle management
- Knowledge in Eurosystem projects and Eurosystem market infrastructure services and other Eurosystem applications and/or more than 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven more than 2 years of experience in drafting notes, reports, policy dossiers or business process documentation for internal or external stakeholders
- Project Management Certifications (PMI PMBOK, Prince2, Scrum etc.) are welcome
- Be able to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills, presentation skills and agile working skills
• a promising career for professional, ongoing learning and development opportunities
• a highly motivated team with collaborative teamwork
• an innovative company culture with flat organization hierarchy and agile work practices
Are you interested in this exciting job?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.